A thermocouple is a commonly used temperature measuring element in a temperature measuring instrument. It directly measures the temperature, converts the temperature signal into a thermo-electromotive force signal, and converts the temperature of the measured medium through an electrical instrument (secondary instrument). The appearance of various thermocouples is often very different due to the need, but their basic structure is roughly the same, usually composed of the main part of the hot electrode, insulating sleeve protection tube and junction box, usually and display instruments, recording instruments and electronic adjustment Supporting use.
When the temperature of the two junctions is different, an electromotive force is generated in the loop. This phenomenon is called a thermoelectric effect, and this electromotive force is called a thermoelectric potential. Thermocouples use this principle for temperature measurement, in which the end that is used directly to measure the temperature of a medium is called the working end (also called the measuring end), and the other end is called the cold end (also called the compensation end); the cold end and the display The meter or associated meter is connected and the meter indicates the thermoelectric potential generated by the thermocouple.
A thermocouple is actually an energy converter. It converts thermal energy into electrical energy and measures the temperature using the resulting thermoelectric potential. The thermoelectric potential of a thermocouple should be noted as follows:
1. The thermoelectric thermocouple's thermoelectric potential is a function of the temperature function at the two ends of the thermocouple's working end, not a function of the temperature difference between the cold junction and the working end of the thermocouple;
2. The thermoelectric potential generated by the thermocouple, when the material of the thermocouple is uniform, has nothing to do with the length and diameter of the thermocouple, but relates only to the composition of the thermocouple material and the temperature difference at both ends;
3. When the two thermocouple wire thermocouple material components are determined, the thermocouple thermoelectric power is only related to the temperature difference of the thermocouple; if the temperature of the thermocouple cold junction is kept constant, the thermoelectric power of the thermocouple is only The single-valued function of the working temperature.
Wide application in hotel, commercial building
Air Conditioner. It refers to the process of adjusting and controlling the parameters such as temperature, humidity, cleanliness and speed of the ambient air in the building/structure by manual means.
Generally include cold source / heat source equipment, hot and cold medium distribution system, terminals other auxiliary equipment. It mainly includes pumps, fans and piping systems. The terminals are responsible for utilizing the cooling air or heating air from the main air cooled chiller or Water Cooled Chiller, specifically processing the air and temperature of target environment to meet the requirement.
The main spare parts: compressor, condenser, evaporator and expansion valve.
1. Residential Air Conditioner. Such as wall mounted split unit, Ducted Split Unit , floor standing and cassette unit with small cooling capacity 12000BTU, 18000BTU, 24000BTU, 36000BTU, 48000BTU and 60000BTU. This type air conditioner usually used for residential use.
2. Commercial Air Conditioner. Such as Air to air Rooftop Packaged Unit, Air cooled chiller, Water cooled chiller, Industrial chiller and terminals like Air handling unit and Fan Coil unit. Mainly used for commercial building and some project.
Air Conditioner,Air Conditioning,Central Air Conditioner,Industrial Air Conditioner
Jinan Amrta Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd , https://www.amrtaac.com